PDA

View Full Version : Death of Ashely 2

twisted81stang
04-16-2014, 10:09 PM
Well this is hard to do but My truck blew up. I should have listened to friends and kept my mustang but I didn't and got this chevy silverado. It's been years since I made the trade but since then I have fought this truck since I owned it. So the day has come to get rid of it. I plan to trade it off for a mustang. I'm sick of it. There's always something that goes wrong and parks it for a long time. I can't deal with it. At least my old mustang didn't leave me stranded somewhere. I kept tools in my truck so I could get home. I normally do but when you have a chevy you need two of everything. I don't want a chevy ever again. Be happy that I am coming back. Finally. I am starting to rebuild the 351w I've had forever.

J
04-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Welcome back!! :)

twisted81stang
04-17-2014, 07:19 PM
Thanks, I'm doing things different this time instead of having the car first I have the engine. I will have to sleeve the block since there's a bad nick in the rear passenger side cylinder otherwise it looks pretty damn good. Just need a nice deep soak and machined and should be set to drop in a fox body someday.

plstktnkr2
05-25-2014, 10:13 AM
I NEVER MET A CHEVY THAT WASN'T A pos !