PDA

View Full Version : Where the heck has the time gone??

blacksunshine
12-18-2011, 05:14 PM
Well it's been a while, but I finally have somewhat updated my website and am officially checking in after a LOOOOONG time! I'm glad to see things up and running again. I also see some things never change and onebad95 is still the top dog!! (What's up Charlie!?)

Well, I've done a few things to blacksunshine, bought a 06 Redfire GT for the wife, picked up a '72 Gran Torino and a '90 LX for the son (we're in the process of building a TFS-headed 408 stroker for it right now) and we build a new house complete with a pole barn for much needed working space...

Later-
Greg

crimsonblack
12-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Awesome ! Merry Christmas. I saw a early 70's Starsky & Hutch Torino just the other day. Sure would like to have it.

blacksunshine
12-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Awesome ! Merry Christmas. I saw a early 70's Starsky & Hutch Torino just the other day. Sure would like to have it.

This is like the one in the Clint Eastwood movie "Gran Torino"...

-Greg

crimsonblack
01-18-2012, 07:27 PM
That's a nice model Torino. I just kinda grew up the few years Starsky & hutch was on television. It was like the most kick as car on TV. Never cared for the General Lee. KNight Rider was cool for a newer car. The red tomato with the white line was the bomb!

It was an early show where details didn't matter. One week the car was a posi-traction/limited slip rear end, the next week it wasn't. The actual car was an automatic but the sound effects were that of a manual transmission. LOL

blacksunshine
01-24-2012, 12:41 PM
There were alot of great shows when I was a kid... I wish they'd replay the "BJ and the Bear" series...

-Greg