PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap It's Been Forever..

Nay
05-31-2011, 12:36 PM
I was going through my old e-mails, and found the mass sent out "Where have you been? here's your login incase you forgot" e-mail, and had to stop by and check it out.

I only have one stang now. My 91. Infact, she was totalled about two years ago, but I don't have the heart to get rid of her. Lent her to a friend, who got in an accident and smashed in the driver rear quarter panel/trunk a week after she borrowed her. But, one day I hope to have the money to get her back up and show-worthy again. She's driveable, albeit she's now rusted and sad. :(

In the middle of a divorce. He was crazy. Glad I got out.

Had a daughter in January 2010. She's a special needs little girl named Ella. She was born with CMV (a virus I caught when I was pregnant, that was passed to her.), therefore she has a lot going on. Seizures, feeding issues, muscle hypertension, brain malformations. She just received cochlear implants, so she can hear now, though. She has many therapies and is doing very well for a girl they said would never live to her first birthday. She's a blessing and I am thankful she was sent to me.

Tristen is now 3. He's a handful, and still loves "Mommys racecar mustang". He's a big car buff, and likes to walk around naming out different cars when he sees them. but of course, with me as his Mom - did you expect anything else?

We still have the G8. Ex couldn't afford it, so I kept it. I also have a 2007 Tahoe, for hauling the kids. In the event that Ella needs a wheelchair later in life (which is likely), they can put a lift on it for me. I am still on the hunt to eventually get myself a 04 Sonic Blue Terminator in memory of my Mom.

That's about it for me. I wish I could still be doing Hunts and Faceoffs, cause oh man did I love them. Infact, my site is all messed up because Photobucket moved/deleted all my old inactive pictures. Sigh!

So... what have I missed?

J
05-31-2011, 07:14 PM
Welcome back!!!! havent missed much... lookin to get GS rollin again

yellowshaker04
06-01-2011, 05:37 AM
Welcome back!

rasmanx
06-01-2011, 08:55 PM
good to hear from ya again..traded my windveil blue in...runnin black 06 GT now...horsepower@

Nay
06-03-2011, 11:01 PM
I'd love to get another stang. I saw a 04 Mach 1 (yellow :thumpupn:) with 30k on it for 16 grand. But now that I have the G8 and Tahoe, I can't really afford yet ANOTHER payment. I know the right one will come around someday..

yellowshaker04
06-03-2011, 11:29 PM
I'd love to get another stang. I saw a 04 Mach 1 (yellow :thumpupn:) with 30k on it for 16 grand. But now that I have the G8 and Tahoe, I can't really afford yet ANOTHER payment. I know the right one will come around someday..

I know where there's a nice SY with a few more miles you old get lol

crimsonblack
06-06-2011, 02:05 PM
welcome back.

Thecarphotoguy1
06-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Welcome back, things have been slow and what with gas prices even if the Ult Hunts were back up not many would be doing them IMHO. Hope it all works out for you, at least you have your "freedom" and are blessed with a couple cool sounding children!

91GT347
06-09-2011, 07:43 AM
Hey there woman !!

BlackJack64
06-11-2011, 10:00 PM
welcome back.

Nay
06-22-2011, 08:03 PM
LOL I wish I had the extra money laying around to get another Mustang. I feel like a tool wearing tanktops and rolling in the Hoe with my mustang tattoo showing.. LOL. When my Mom passed away in 08 she left me a decent trust fund (about 50k, that's probably down to 40k after home improvements, etc) that I can cash in on my 25th birthday. Depending on my situation, I may put a few grand down on a dream stang.

J
09-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Did you leave us again?

yellowshaker04
09-23-2011, 06:26 AM
She poofed like the wind.

See you in a few years Nay. lol