PDA

View Full Version : A "Mower" Funny

Squid
08-06-2009, 06:24 AM
A preacher was making his rounds to his parishioners on a bicycle, when he came upon a little boy trying to sell a lawn mower. "How much do you want for the mower?" asked the preacher.

"I just want enough money to go out and buy me a bicycle," said the little boy.

After a moment of consideration, the preacher asked, "Will you take my bike in trade for it?"

The little boy asked if he could try it out first, and, after riding the bike around a little while, said, "Mister, you've got yourself a deal."

The preacher took the mower and began to try to crank it. He pulled on the rope a few times with no response from the mower. The preacher called the little boy over and said, "I can't get this mower to start."

The little boy said, "That's because you have to cuss at it to get it started."

The preacher said, "I'm a minister, and I can't cuss. It's been so long since I've been saved that I don't even remember how to cuss."

The little boy looked at him happily and said, "Just keep pulling on that string. It'll come back to ya."

today'sTHOT============================

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

GW269
08-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Hey that kid has MY lawn mower! lmao

gunner_501
08-07-2009, 01:37 PM
GW don't be so cheap .. change the plug and put gas in it and it will work just fine .. LMAO

gunner_501
08-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Oh and change the oil once in a while .. LOL

GW269
08-07-2009, 08:04 PM
LMFAO The lawn Mower runs for about 5 minutes, then I have to pull the plug, use contact cleaner on it, spray some down the cylinder and re-install the plug. Then it runs for the rest of the job. I am cheap, the mower is about 15 years old.. The ex, now best friend, airbags at full support, tells me it is water in the gas.. then I spend the next 15 minutes explaining to her that it is the same gas I put in the beemer and the stang and it has not rained in the last 90 days and, and, and.. I take care of it, just won't replace it.

gunner_501
08-07-2009, 10:47 PM
Airbags in full support .. ROTFLMFAO

GW269
08-08-2009, 02:14 PM
mmmff ummm mmmfff yeah.. lol

gunner_501
08-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Come to think of it .. if I was in 114 degree heat I wouldn't run either .. LOL Becareful you don't cut down the pain relief project .. LMAO