PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie but not to stangs or forums

PrJctLXEnvy
06-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Whats up guys Im new here, figured id throw out a little intro thread, Im Eric Im 20 and this is my 4th foxbody mustang, lol 1st 5spd and oh what a project i have on my hands...... I bought the car for 300 bucks 2 years ago and luckily it was the best steal of my life bc i gotta a running intaked and cammed 5.0 for 300 dollars all it needed was a fuel pump battery and Full interior.... but i had conviently wrecked my mint 86 GT when i was 16 so that mint interior went straight in to this car, and you dont see alot of 87-93 cars with a 85-86 interior.... so i thought it was pretty unique i had to swap out the dash and center consoles bc the ugly blue was killing me, so i got a few interior peices from a 90 for free!! lol i know i am lucky.... as for the motor and trans, the trans is arite.... except for 2nd lol i cant shift down in to it but thats fine.. its got a steeda tri ax, the motor.... 130k with some ridiculous cam that makes power way to high for a basically stock car to even reach... (dont ask the car is hack job) and as for what i have put on and taken off...... gt40 upper and lower 70mm tb bbk cai ....... lol the regular shit normal bolt ons, no AC Or smog.. full exhaust headers back. but this is an intro thread not a build... lol for everyone who reads this whole friggen thing sorry lol feel free to ask any questions about the stuff i didnt cover.

:beerchug:

Nicoleb3x3
06-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Welcome to the site!

Sounds like a real beast fox body you have, upload some pics!
make sure you visit the gotstang.com home site and set up a page!
http://www.gotstang.com/

PrJctLXEnvy
06-22-2009, 09:56 PM
lol i uploaded a million, i hope they all worked.

Nicoleb3x3
06-22-2009, 10:09 PM
ok, I see them in your photos section
you should go to the 'my gs' and set up your website (let me know if you need help)
This will let others rank and comment on your stang.

anyways, I'll post one of your images for those reading the forums:
http://www.gotstang.com/photodisplay.php?iid=104261&normal=1

Nicoleb3x3
06-22-2009, 10:09 PM
nice stang btw; I like the color :)

PrJctLXEnvy
06-22-2009, 10:43 PM
ha thanks yeah, its getting replaced soon with a notch.... from the cuse or Brooklyn.. just waiting for a call back

PrJctLXEnvy
06-24-2009, 12:25 AM
:devil: