PDA

View Full Version : mustang shop london

dutchman
12-17-2008, 04:11 PM
hi,
im Nick van den Hemel
i live in the Netherlands and got my own mustang.
a 1969 coupe wich is a project.
my question is.. does anybody know a mustang shop (or something likewise) in london ???
because im going 5 days to london next friday and it would be great if i could go visit a mustang shop,
thanks nd regards
Nick van den Hemel

J
12-17-2008, 08:46 PM
NICE!!! Welcome to GS!!

Fastfordboy
12-17-2008, 10:31 PM
Welcome. Can't help you with the London question, but good luck with your project anyway.

FroMonster
12-18-2008, 06:39 AM
I checked with two people I work with who grew up around London. Neither were aware of any shops which specifically carried parts for Mustangs. Both of them felt you would probably have to order parts from the states and have them shipped. I suggest you seek out some other individuals like yourself who are restoring an old classic to see how they have gotten their parts, accessories, etc. My gut feeling is you'll have the added cost of shipping parts across the big pond!

Jeff

gunner_501
12-19-2008, 12:04 PM
I work at a dealership and looked under our international listing and found nothing for Great Britian. Since Ford owns Volvo you might stop by one of their dealerships in London and maybe they could direct you to someone. Good Luck and Welcome to GotStang.

Squid
12-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Or see if the area around Mildenhall has some parts info. There is a lot of American AirForce who have Mustangs over there.