PDA

View Full Version : paint job being re-done

1hotpony
12-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Hi all GS'ers, My car is going to be re-painted very soon, but going for a totally different look,So here it is, I need suggestions on color combinations. Remember I want to stay with the colors of the T3 Audio system interior! Thinking about black cherry/kandy apple red and a carbon silver. No racing stripes this time,maybe instead a stripe down the side,but not to big.
OK let me know what you guys think!
Being painted by the person who does all the Kicker demo vehicles!!!!

J
12-14-2008, 11:11 AM
2 tone something....

1hotpony
12-14-2008, 12:27 PM
2 tone something....

Thanks J,
I was thinking about the same thing. If you saw the interior in person ,I think you would see the reason for the change. The combination of the black / red and the carbon fiber just pops. That is why I think the black cherry /kandy apple red with either a carbon fiber looking stripe or a silver gost stripe down the side of the upper part, would look awesome.
Just wanting to get oppions. I didn't know how to do a survey thread.
Hopefully others will voice their oppion. I might even find someone to do different photo shops of color skeem on car.But that is alot to ask for someone to do.

James

tarafied1
01-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Maybe a Califonria Special fading stripe on the side in carbon fiber?

gunner_501
01-20-2009, 11:55 PM
I love it the way it is. I just can't picture it any other color. Metallic Redfire and Gold would have been my color combination if I had not found Grabber Orange.