PDA

View Full Version : Wipers issues!!!

Mach1Man
08-25-2008, 09:37 PM
Ok guys, anyone had this problem yet? 04 Mustang Mach 1 here and lately whenever I use my wipers, they either dont turn off when I turn them off or the intermitant part hasnt been working. No matter what I set it to it acts as its on the first steady setting. The fast speed works but not the lower settings. Well, sometimes they do. Im wondering is this a switch issue or a motor issue? If anyone has had the same problem, any help would be appreciated...thanks guys!

J
08-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Sounds like a switch issue.

Mach1Man
08-25-2008, 09:47 PM
Thanks J, thats all Im hoping it is...thats where I was going to start my trouble shooting.

Squid
08-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Yup. I had that same issue in my '95 F150. Replaced the switch and it worked like a champ.

Now if the @#$@%@# cruise were that easy to fix.

gunner_501
08-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Had the same problem on my 94 Ranger .. Replaced the switch and end of problem .. I took the old switch apart and it was pretty corroded.

Mach1Man
08-26-2008, 10:21 PM
Hey squid, my cruise is out too. Seemed to go out right after installing the new Throttle Body. Tried switching back, traced lines, everything I could think of and nothing...let me know if you solve that problem too. Ill be replacing the switch after I get paid, hopefully that does the trick. Keep me posted on your cruise control. I havent really started trouble shooting that one yet. Thanks guys!