PDA

View Full Version : Poor DEER (GORE)

My Cobra
01-06-2005, 01:20 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=777869

DAMN

J
01-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Doesnt look real.. the seat has blood all over it... if there was a driver it prolly wouldnt be on the headrest.. or it should be smeared or something... still cool though

CallawayGT
01-06-2005, 01:33 PM
pretty cool , but I don't buy it.

BruntzySVT
01-06-2005, 01:38 PM
im eating so i will look later! Im eating spaggetos so i bet it would go right

BruntzySVT
01-06-2005, 01:45 PM
wtf would u do with that car? I would just leave it there!

_eazy_
01-06-2005, 02:21 PM
Doesnt look real.. the seat has blood all over it... if there was a driver it prolly wouldnt be on the headrest.. or it should be smeared or something... still cool though
only unless he ducked as a reaction... but i know it has to be fake... blood is not that thick and not that red... blood is much more runny.. and would leave traces of dried blood everywhere.

also, for the blood to have splatterd like that, he would have either needed to have blown the deer up inside the car with plastic explosive or a 10 guage shotgun... (member the car in pulp fiction?)

the organs wouldnt be neatly torn from the deer any laying there... there would need to be veins tubes comin all outta em...

thewre would need to be much more fur and fat in the car.

someone went to a lot of trouble to ruin a car for a pic.

:bs: :bs: :bs:

BruntzySVT
01-06-2005, 02:23 PM
only unless he ducked as a reaction... but i know it has to be fake... blood is not that thick and not that red... blood is much more runny.. and would leave traces of dried blood everywhere.

also, for the blood to have splatterd like that, he would have either needed to have blown the deer up inside the car with plastic explosive or a 10 guage shotgun... (member the car in pulp fiction?)

the organs wouldnt be neatly torn from the deer any laying there... there would need to be veins tubes comin all outta em...

thewre would need to be much more fur and fat in the car.

someone went to a lot of trouble to ruin a car for a pic.

:bs: :bs: :bs:

i bet its real!

FnsweetS3
01-06-2005, 02:26 PM
if you didn't know I am a cop.... I hit a deer something close to that. I saw it coming. You know the first law of hitting a deer... drive straight thru his ass!!! I did just that and he "entered the vehicle" at the windshield and the windshield brace bar. I was doing 65 with lights and sirens going. I ducked and he passed thru the windshield bending the WS/brace back 30". It cut him in half (spraying blood like a horror movie). It ripped my lightbar off with such force that the light bar was embedded in the deer (still on) if you don't have that visual yet Yes it was flashing inside him.

I walked away with minor injuries (glass cuts) but when I stepped out of the car... the people that had stopped when they saw the accident thought I was horribly injured... telling me to lay down that I was in shock and I was gushing blood.

Vehicle was totaled and burned by the fire dept. to quell the stinch and disease.

When I see stuff like this I am reminded why we have hunting season.... most deer strikes are from horney males chasing some tail....

Stay safe out there.... remember drive thru his ass. it is just a car, he's just a deer... the thing you have to worry most about is the 2500 lbs car coming up behind you.

J
01-06-2005, 02:31 PM
if you didn't know I am a cop.... I hit a deer something close to that. I saw it coming. You know the first law of hitting a deer... drive straight thru his ass!!! I did just that and he "entered the vehicle" at the windshield and the windshield brace bar. I was doing 65 with lights and sirens going. I ducked and he passed thru the windshield bending the WS/brace back 30". It cut him in half (spraying blood like a horror movie). It ripped my lightbar off with such force that the light bar was embedded in the deer (still on) if you don't have that visual yet Yes it was flashing inside him.

I walked away with minor injuries (glass cuts) but when I stepped out of the car... the people that had stopped when they saw the accident thought I was horribly injured... telling me to lay down that I was in shock and I was gushing blood.

Vehicle was totaled and burned by the fire dept. to quell the stinch and disease.

When I see stuff like this I am reminded why we have hunting season.... most deer strikes are from horney males chasing some tail....

Stay safe out there.... remember drive thru his ass. it is just a car, he's just a deer... the thing you have to worry most about is the 2500 lbs car coming up behind you.
Nice post... do you think those pics were 'altered'

CallawayGT
01-06-2005, 02:35 PM
the thing you have to worry most about is the 2500 lbs car coming up behind you.

I'm being followed by a miata? :wow:

J
01-06-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm being followed by a miata? :wow:
LOL!! :lol: I think you understood what he meant.. jackass :rofl:

AcidKoolz
01-06-2005, 02:56 PM
lol big ass splatter, can't tell if it is real or not....

spiffy
01-06-2005, 04:41 PM
blood looks fake :bs:

FnsweetS3
01-06-2005, 05:44 PM
deer v. taurus (http://www.ehowa.com/features/deervstaurus.shtml) As someone who has seen that (animal strikes) plus the people stuff as well (human strikes).... that is the real deal. What people may not have seen is that there are organs in the car!

95mustang302
01-06-2005, 10:57 PM
WTF That is all i can say :censored:

EddieGT
01-07-2005, 02:55 AM
i thought of that too, also notice how the blood looks thick as if cuabulated (spelling?), yet it's bright red still... Blood darkens when it cuabulates.

Not to mention the splatter patterns just don't seem right.

Either way, it's good ol' entertaining gore. :thumpupn:

ClintEastwood
01-07-2005, 03:02 AM
blood looks fake :bs:

deer blood is thicker than human blood

95mustang302
01-07-2005, 07:13 PM
deer blood is thicker than human blood
REALLY? :tmi:

TrevX
01-08-2005, 01:26 AM
fuck the deer...i'd be pissed about my car being all bloodied up..

My Cobra
01-08-2005, 09:50 AM
What do you do with a car like that after that happens? Ya know no matter how clean you get it, you will still think about how much blood and stuff was all over the place.

J
01-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Isnt there a place who takes crime scene cars and cleans them up like new (murder victims)... I guess this would be the same type of thing...

EddieGT
01-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Isnt there a place who takes crime scene cars and cleans them up like new (murder victims)... I guess this would be the same type of thing...

Where was that place's entry in the Yellow Pages when the Mythbusters needed them the most?!!?!

hahaha...hopefully at least some of you know what I'm talking about...

SDRMustang1
01-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Where was that place's entry in the Yellow Pages when the Mythbusters needed them the most?!!?!

hahaha...hopefully at least some of you know what I'm talking about...
You talkin about the one where they sealed the corvette in the container and made it have the most horrible stench? that one was great!!!