PDA

View Full Version : Mach 460 stuff

Joe Friday
01-06-2005, 05:40 AM
Anyone swap out thier mach 460 system for aftermarket and still have the stuff in your house or anything? I'm looking to install mach 460 in my gt. I have no idea why I don't have it. My GT has every option except the mach 460.... and block heater. but WTF needs that in kentucky :D

My Cobra
01-06-2005, 11:24 AM
check e-bay. I got the amps that i took out when i put in my custom sub box

AcidKoolz
01-06-2005, 02:58 PM
block heater is a factory option? wow, you really do learn something new everyday..

EddieGT
01-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Anyone swap out thier mach 460 system for aftermarket and still have the stuff in your house or anything? I'm looking to install mach 460 in my gt. I have no idea why I don't have it. My GT has every option except the mach 460.... and block heater. but WTF needs that in kentucky :D

if you don't have the Mach 460, consider that a blessing and get an aftermarket setup...

Mach 460 sounds like poop... Bass response sucks.

01GTType
01-12-2005, 04:58 PM
if you don't have the Mach 460, consider that a blessing and get an aftermarket setup...

I agree.. I almost bought a red one because it had teh Mach system in it, but then I listened to it when I was test driving it (no salesman) and the bass was off beat so when I got back to the dealership I was thinking what if I just threw some new subs in.. ummm screw that.. Aftermarket rules! :devil:

95mustang302
01-12-2005, 11:47 PM

I agree.. I almost bought a red one because it had teh Mach system in it, but then I listened to it when I was test driving it (no salesman) and the bass was off beat so when I got back to the dealership I was thinking what if I just threw some new subs in.. ummm screw that.. Aftermarket rules! :devil:

I agree also...I took my Mach off my convert for the same reason...it sounded like sit...even more with beats with a deep bass...go aftermarket
:devil: