PDA

View Full Version : VENTING....JUS' VENTING

SammieStang
12-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Ok, you looked...so now you have to listen. LOL

First of all...nothing irritates me more, or makes me feel like a loser more than seeing this little sentence in my siggy....

"this user is not in any groups"

I am NOT a user. I've never used anything addictive other than maybe a credit card. :silly:

Secondly, I have tried to join a few groups...nobody will have me. I ask, and get no response. :loser:

I'm thinking of changing deoderants, mouthwash...cologne. :ugh2:

Ok, end of that rant....

Next up...I have been trying to rank people....I hit the rank button, and it says...."loading" after a while, I assumed I had ranked them, and told them I did.

Turns out....I'm lying like a damned dog! :diss: My ranks didn't go thru. I just found this out today. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

The only thing I've done half way decent is..made a somewhat nice website (that still needs work), and actually voted succesfully in some face-offs. I'm not lyin' either...the votes actually went thru and COUNTED. :beerchug:

So....to all you wonderful people that ranked my car...thank you very much. I truly do appreciate it....and one day, when I learn how to tell the truth, I'll rank ya back. :j:

*backs outta thread slowly....watching my back*

LOL

J
12-19-2007, 10:01 PM
LOL....

SammieStang
12-20-2007, 08:08 AM
Ohhh "J"...Oh "J"...Oh "J"....OJ???? :nailbite:

*checks to see if the gloves fit*

Glad you think my sad situation is so funny... :lol:

Do you always laugh at people on the outside lookin in? :smack:

I wanna be a groupie!! :devil:

*sighs*

Ok, so I can't join in any reindeer games, so maybe I'll do something useful and get a nice siggy banner made.

*wonders if I can handle THIS???* :ugh2:

Maybe if I can get a cool siggy, people will like me and let me in their group, and I can be the water boy or something cool like that? :w00t:

SammieStang
12-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Ok...UPDATE...

Well, I got accepted in my first group.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

But...somebody "out there" is jerkin my chain...it seems I'm accepted, but it's NOT in my siggy. :wow: So it's like...you can join...but just don't TELL anyone.

:j: :j:

*walks out feelin' like Charlie Brown*

I gotta rock. :(

:lockit:

I said a ROCK! :smack:

(could I BE anymore bored and stupid???)

J
12-20-2007, 09:17 PM
lol... I accepted yoU!

SammieStang
12-20-2007, 09:23 PM
:silly: I KNOW THAT!

But it's not in my siggy....ya big bully! :nutkick:

I'm dyin here!!! I just found the nut kick!!! LMAO

01FR500
12-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Very descriptive.

SammieStang
12-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Very descriptive.

Why...thank you very much! :devil: It's about the only thing I do well around here. :silly:

Ok..update...

I can NOW rank cars... >owned<

Somebody told me how to rig my system. :dance:

And you all thought I was just a dumb blonde... :girl:

So...venting can be a good thing... :cussing:

I can now rank cars, and vote in face offs, and I belong to a group... :nya:

I'm frickin jammin man!! :guitarist

I've been busy with holiday crap, did anyone miss me out there? :hmmm:

Well, I'm just checking in to say hope you all had happy holidays, and have a safe, rockin' New Year! :dance: :guitarist :w00t: :clap: :devil: :beerchug:

And don't drink too much.... :vomit:

HerNastyNotch
12-30-2007, 11:33 PM
i totally missed you!

SammieStang
01-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Aw thanks nasty girl!!! LOL I've had a little real life taking over, I hope to spend a little more time around here in the future.