PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Stangs

SammieStang
12-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Hi, my name is Sammie and I'm a Stang-aholic! :devil:

I just bought my first Mustang, but have wanted one for 30 years. I know I waited for a long time, but I got me a nice one. lol :diss:

It's a Ronaele 350R (Eleanor spelled backwards), go check out my pics, she's purty.:inlove:

Hope to come around and become a regular. Get to know some of you. :nya:

J
12-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Welcome to GS!!!!

SammieStang
12-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Thank you J! Love your Stalker!

SammieStang
12-04-2007, 06:19 PM
BTW...I found you guys on MySpace...in and Ad on my page. I love looking at everyone's cars! This is fun!

J
12-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Awesome! If you have any issues let me know!

SammieStang
12-05-2007, 07:09 AM
Oh J.....lol

I have a Mac computer and use Safari as my browser. Is this the reason I can't seem to answer anyone's messages to me? I push send and it just sits there. Plus, now my messages are blank, I could read them last night, but they are not there today.

I'm tryin to figure out how to set up a web page, but it's not coming so easy for me. I'll keep working on it.

I'll be out all day, I'll check in laterz.

Thank you for any help you can throw at me.

J
12-05-2007, 07:47 AM
I will look into this for you... I know the reasons GB entries are blank is because of an issue with a database table crashing, which I created a blog about... those should be up soon.

Yumaguy
12-05-2007, 07:02 PM
welcome to got stang, by the way nice stang.

J
12-05-2007, 07:16 PM
OK Sammie,

I set up a test case,

Go here: http://www.gotstang.com/profile.php?J&guestbook=1#jump

Send me a guestbook entry (see if it works)

If it works there, then I can fix the other way of sending messages for you too.

Also, the blank messages should now be fixed.

Let me know!

SammieStang
12-05-2007, 08:21 PM
OK Sammie,

I set up a test case,

Go here: http://www.gotstang.com/profile.php?J&guestbook=1#jump

Send me a guestbook entry (see if it works)

If it works there, then I can fix the other way of sending messages for you too.

Also, the blank messages should now be fixed.

Let me know!

Thanks, I can read my gb again...but I tried sending you a message, I don't think you got it tho, nothing happens when I hit submit. I'm thinking it's my browser...maybe I should try Firefox?

SammieStang
12-05-2007, 08:23 PM
welcome to got stang, by the way nice stang.

Thanks Yuma! I'll check yours out too.

wldponi03
12-06-2007, 03:38 AM
Welcome to GS, this site is very addicting!! Awesome Stang you have!!!

SammieStang
12-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Thanks Ponigirl!! I'm still getting used to this place, I put up more pics I took today at the beach.

trikpony
12-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Welcome to the FUN .. Im in Tampa too .. Maybe we will bump into each other at a local car show or cruise in someday :)

BlackJack64
12-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Welcome to GS anything you need let me know, i'll try to help.

yosemiddysam
12-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Yes welcome and you have an awesome Stang. Watch out though Got Stang ahs been known to become addictive!!!!!!!!

SammieStang
12-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Thank you all so much for the welcome...I feel so dumb tho, I am having a hard time trying to figure this place out. :silly: I can see all of your pages, and hot stangs, just can't tell you on your guestbook.

I think it's my Mac computer/browser giving me a hard time...I still can't reply to any messages, the only place I can talk to peeps is here on the forum. :smack:

Maybe one day I'll get my self together and become a real member. LOL

TRIK...I'm going to be in the Festival of Speed down in St. Pete. in March...and I just showed down in St. pete at the rib fest about a month ago. I also showed at Veteran's Ford a couple of weeks ago.

Hopefully we get to meet someday, that would be cool! Love that stang!!

SammieStang
12-11-2007, 10:45 PM
*runs back in hours later*

I did it! I got my website up. It was the browser. :nya:

It's not as pretty as some of yours, but it'll suffice for now, until I get daring and decide to change it! :loser:

It feels good to finally figure out a problem. LOL :w00t:

Nicoleb3x3
12-13-2007, 10:03 PM
welcome to the site! I like the eleanor look!

SammieStang
12-14-2007, 07:07 AM
Thank you Nicole! I'm gonna check yours out too. I can see you have the color I love already! lol I need to get a signature made of my car too. My posts are boring. And maybe join some groups too.

I'll get with the program soon enough.