PDA

View Full Version : My pets ( if you get spooked dont look)

tweety
11-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Here are some pics of my babies

crimsonblack
11-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Whoa!

J
11-05-2007, 03:52 PM
What do you do with a spider?

tweety
11-05-2007, 05:13 PM
What do you do with a spider?
they are no diffrent than keeping fish in a tank, snakes lizards ect. ANd Mine are docile enough to be handled

AmericanMetal
11-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Saying "don't look" will usually get people to do just that. :) They actually look kinda cute and fuzzy in the pics, though if one came up on my desk, I wouldn't be finishing this sentence! LOL. Are they soft?

wldponi03
11-06-2007, 08:37 AM
No Thanks I'll stick with my Furry Little 7 pound Poodle.My son wants some of those Spiders and I told him when he moves out he can have all he wants.LOL They are cool looking but not for me.

J
11-06-2007, 09:16 AM
What do they taste like?

tweety
11-06-2007, 01:16 PM
Saying "don't look" will usually get people to do just that. :) They actually look kinda cute and fuzzy in the pics, though if one came up on my desk, I wouldn't be finishing this sentence! LOL. Are they soft?

yes they are soft. When they walk on you you can hardly feel it. It feels like someone is touching you with a feather

What do they taste like?
you dont eat em. :smack:

blueponygirl
11-07-2007, 07:50 AM
LOL I hope none of them leave the tank! I move to Texas soon.... let me know if they get out!

J
11-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Now, do you take a pet such as this to the vet? Do they get sick?

Do they have a litter box?

tweety
11-07-2007, 08:40 AM
LOL I hope none of them leave the tank! I move to Texas soon.... let me know if they get out!
they do leve the tank if I take them out of it.

Now, do you take a pet such as this to the vet? Do they get sick?

Do they have a litter box?
LOL Smart ass. No vets dont know how to treat them. You have to tend to them yourself. and no they dont have little boxes :p

cobrasnakebite98
11-15-2007, 12:44 PM
I too have a spider his name is griff, i have been told mine is a Chilean Rose
tarantula, what kind do you have?

tweety
11-17-2007, 10:02 AM
I too have a spider his name is griff, i have been told mine is a Chilean Rose
tarantula, what kind do you have?
sweet do you have pics of it. My two are a Pink toe (named FiFi) and a mexican red redrump (named Brat)

cobrasnakebite98
11-17-2007, 05:25 PM
ya i will take some pics and get them posted

SammieStang
12-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Oh my....the ONLY thing in the world I'm afraid of, and yet...I looked! :nailbite:

These aren't as scary looking because they have fur. :lol: A spider without fur should be feared! LOL

tweety
12-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Oh my....the ONLY thing in the world I'm afraid of, and yet...I looked! :nailbite:

These aren't as scary looking because they have fur. :lol: A spider without fur should be feared! LOL
:lol: they are not scary at all. Well atleast not to me

01stage3
12-14-2007, 02:17 PM
Hmmmmm. Good for getting rid of unwanted guests I guess. " Oh NO THE SPIDERS GOT OUT" (Guests run for the door......)

SammieStang
12-15-2007, 03:01 PM
Ok...so Cobra named his Spider...Griff. Cool name by the way...

Tweety..what's your spider's names? And do they come to you when you call them?

I don't know, spiders just look like they have 'tudes. Like, if you called them and they didn't feel like coming...they would :fu: Has this ever happened to you Tweety? :lol:

Ok, YES, I am bored right now. :loser:

Nicoleb3x3
12-17-2007, 07:12 PM
well at least they're fuzzy -morbid; but fuzzy!

cobrasnakebite98
12-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Here is griff and i checkin out gotstang......lol

SammieStang
12-17-2007, 09:11 PM
O.M.G.

Cobra...Griff just scared the hell outta me. I kid you NOT. I have chicken skin so bad right now.

Is he Gray?? He's scarier looking than Tweety's. :nailbite: :nailbite:

I truly have arachniphobia...I can't even believe I'm in this thread. :lol:

cobrasnakebite98
12-17-2007, 09:40 PM
gotstang griff

cobrasnakebite98
12-17-2007, 10:05 PM
He looks grey cause he was about to cast, i got new pics im gonna get of him since he cast. its weird watchin a spider crawl outta its own body

SammieStang
12-18-2007, 08:54 PM
He looks grey cause he was about to cast, i got new pics im gonna get of him since he cast. its weird watchin a spider crawl outta its own body

I just screamed out loud. :nailbite: This is gonna give me nightmares...but...they CRAWL outta their bodies??????

OMFG!!!!!!!

Why am I here? Why? :lol:

What do you do with the shell? Argh!! Maybe I don't wanna know?

That's weird, cause I thought Griff looked ghostly! Now I know why. LOL

Yeah, I wanna see him lookin normal...lol

tweety
12-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Ok...so Cobra named his Spider...Griff. Cool name by the way...

Tweety..what's your spider's names? And do they come to you when you call them?

I don't know, spiders just look like they have 'tudes. Like, if you called them and they didn't feel like coming...they would :fu: Has this ever happened to you Tweety? :lol:

Ok, YES, I am bored right now. :loser:
Well my pink toe is FiFi (my husband came up with that name) I thought it was pretty funny a tarantula named FiFi. My other one the mexican red rump's name is BRAT short for bytchy red ass tarantula. And let me tell you she is a brat. She will flick hairs at you at the drop of a hat when she is moody. FiFi is a sweetheart and I let her crawl on me Brat well she shows aggression so I just let her be and dont even try to handle her. Here are some updated pics of them. And Cobra Griff is a good looking T :devil:

FiFi
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc47/Anniandtweety/spiders/IMG_2549.jpg
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc47/Anniandtweety/spiders/IMG_2550.jpg
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc47/Anniandtweety/spiders/IMG_2554.jpg

Brat (who always runs into her hid when you get the camera out lol)
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc47/Anniandtweety/spiders/IMG_2556.jpg
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc47/Anniandtweety/spiders/IMG_2557.jpg

SammieStang
12-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Wow Tweety, you almost make me wanna pet Fifi....but then again, my fear runs so deep, that I know I would freak the hell out if she touched me. I'd turn into Jim Carrey in Me, Myself and Irene....beating the hell outta myself. :lol:

And Brat is beautiful with that red hairy ass...

I don't know if you realize just how brave I'm being just by posting in this thread. :nailbite: LOL

I think it helps me to look at their pix...gives me a measure of bravery I've never had before. I've never been able to look at spiders in books, or on the tv.

tweety
12-20-2007, 08:07 AM
Wow Tweety, you almost make me wanna pet Fifi....but then again, my fear runs so deep, that I know I would freak the hell out if she touched me. I'd turn into Jim Carrey in Me, Myself and Irene....beating the hell outta myself. :lol:

And Brat is beautiful with that red hairy ass...

I don't know if you realize just how brave I'm being just by posting in this thread. :nailbite: LOL

I think it helps me to look at their pix...gives me a measure of bravery I've never had before. I've never been able to look at spiders in books, or on the tv.
Thanks like I said FiFi is the only one of mine that I have ever let walk on me. If you are ever in a pet store that sells em go look at em in person. They are very interesting critters. And not so scary. There are some breeds that are extremely aggressive and those I would never personally keep.

Here is a pic of Brat when I 1st got her in August she was so small and I called her my baboon butt Brat
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/tweetygt/IMG_1016.jpg

SammieStang
12-20-2007, 09:20 PM
Yeah, I can see where Brat's ass is a bit on the bulbous side. :lol: She's much prettier now, with her long flowing black hair and her fire engine red hiney!

Ewww....aggressive huge spiders?? Now that can give me horrible nightmares.

:tmi: :tmi: :tmi:

91GT347
12-23-2007, 08:18 AM
[QUOTE=J]Now, do you take a pet such as this to the vet? Do they get sick?QUOTE]
Yes they can get sick. You take them to the Nike vet. One step and theyre cured. lmao I still say they would make good food for my shark . J/K Kelly :)

tweety
01-08-2008, 07:43 AM
[QUOTE=J]Now, do you take a pet such as this to the vet? Do they get sick?QUOTE]
Yes they can get sick. You take them to the Nike vet. One step and theyre cured. lmao I still say they would make good food for my shark . J/K Kelly :)
you meanie

SammieStang
01-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Spiders and sharks...

*makes Home Alone face*