PDA

View Full Version : Weekend plans?

J
10-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Lets hear em!

I get to start to replace the brake lines on the beater.. they blew out on Thursday...

Also... seen 28 weeks later tonight... pretty badass.

YOURS?

06Roush_St_3
10-13-2007, 01:49 AM
I will be working Saturday then not sure...

Sunday I am installing the Dynatech Aluminum driveline, and BMR front and rear driveshaft loops.

Last weekend I replaced the rear pads to Hawk HP plus, painted the rear calipers red to match the Roush fronts, and bled the brakes with 570* Wilwood fluid. I am racing the car again on the 21st, and it's always more fun after a few good mods.

crimsonblack
10-13-2007, 06:41 AM
Washing the car for the first time in like eight weeks. Six of those the car sat in the garage, so it really needs the detailing done.

After that... boring stuff. Got some graphic stuff to get done and Saturday evening I hope to cruise the strip a bit with the top down.

Sunday... football and the computer.

boss91gt
10-13-2007, 06:56 AM
Friday, pretty much finished up the hatch area, pic on page 1 near the bottom.
Saturday, have new shift knobs coming for both stangs and some convoluted tubing to clean up the bays.
Babysitting our newest baby, mini dachsund all weekend.

J
10-13-2007, 10:56 AM
Cant wait to see the Cowboys Vs the Pats either :)

MassCobra
10-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Red Sox and Patriots.

wldponi03
10-14-2007, 05:05 AM
Friday and Saturday I had to work now Today I am going to the Last Car Show of the Year. It is only Frickin 39 degrees right now at 6am and the high will be 63 gonna freeze but have to do the Last Show!! I hate even thinking about putting the Mach up for the winter!!! Michigan Weather Sucks!!

boss91gt
10-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Okay I have to say it who cares about the pat and cowboys?

AmericanMetal
10-14-2007, 09:22 PM
Feel like I'm coming down with something... running a slight fever, a bit woozy, but polished and waxed the Stang for the last 2 days anyway & took some pics at the end. A guy walking by asked how much I wanted for it, I said would never sell this car as long as I live. Which may not be that long! LOL. :) I think this is a new definition of obsession - if you've got sinus pain & no energy at all, but spread wax on both sides of the car so it HAS to be taken off that day...

boss91gt
10-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Ha live in the south pine is evil. work on the stang pay 2 days for it do it anyway. Don't you just hate the lowball offers the people who knock on the door make? I get at least one per month.

AmericanMetal
10-14-2007, 10:38 PM
At first I just cracked up laughing, but then figured he deserved at least an answer with some words in it. :)