PDA

View Full Version : Woot! ATHF Owns you!

BruntzySVT
01-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Lastnight a bunch of us guys got together played some texas holdem, drank, then after i had lost all my 10$ that i threw in, i slapped on Aqua teen hunger force! Season 1 and 2! God dang that show is so f'n funny! Anyone else a fan!

spiffy
01-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Lastnight a bunch of us guys got together played some texas holdem, drank, then after i had lost all my 10$ that i threw in, i slapped on Aqua teen hunger force! Season 1 and 2! God dang that show is so f'n funny! Anyone else a fan! :thumpupn: i am AND TEAM VENTURE IS FUNNY AS HECK!

stalkerbabe
01-04-2005, 02:59 PM
jonathan i am no longer talking to you....

BruntzySVT
01-04-2005, 04:05 PM
jonathan i am no longer talking to you....
i was taking care of some personal business when you IM'ed Me earlier!

stalkerbabe
01-04-2005, 04:19 PM
i was taking care of some personal business when you IM'ed Me earlier!
no you drank last night i told you if you drank one more time i was done talking to you... that goes to show how mature f*cking 17 year olds are you arent even old enough to buy it so wtf makes you think you should drink it

stalkerbabe
01-04-2005, 04:20 PM
thats coming from a sisters point of view... obviously you need a swift kick in the ass

BruntzySVT
01-04-2005, 04:23 PM
no you drank last night i told you if you drank one more time i was done talking to you... that goes to show how mature f*cking 17 year olds are you arent even old enough to buy it so wtf makes you think you should drink it
I didnt drink! no mam! I swear they were drinken coke n rum i swear! I didnt feel like throwing in for the alcohol!

stalkerbabe
01-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Lastnight a bunch of us guys got together played some texas holdem, drank, then after i had lost all my 10$ that i threw in, i slapped on Aqua teen hunger force! Season 1 and 2! God dang that show is so f'n funny! Anyone else a fan!
wtf at that you lied in your first post then you douche bag

BruntzySVT
01-04-2005, 04:42 PM
wtf at that you lied in your first post then you douche bag
no i said a bunch of guys , drank, i was the only one that didnt drink cuz i had to drive them home and i dindt pay!

J
01-04-2005, 04:45 PM
no i said a bunch of guys , drank, i was the only one that didnt drink cuz i had to drive them home and i dindt pay!
I dont even think he drinks.. he just uses it as an excuse for attention. lol

BruntzySVT
01-04-2005, 04:47 PM
I dont even think he drinks.. he just uses it as an excuse for attention. lol
I dont think you ...damnit i hate u J :cussing:

EddieGT
01-04-2005, 06:44 PM
http://www.geocities.com/dawsonbot_r2d2/Louie_and_Original_Logo.jpg

BruntzySVT
01-04-2005, 08:23 PM
hahaha!

TrevX
01-04-2005, 09:19 PM
stfu and let him drink if he wants to.

BruntzySVT
01-04-2005, 09:23 PM
stfu and let him drink if he wants to.
O no, i feel a fight comen on!

TrevX
01-04-2005, 09:50 PM
O no, i feel a fight comen on!

What is she going to do? Internet punch me or what? :looney:

You should beable to drink if you want to....damn.

Aerosi665
01-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Lol well I think it's cool that he realized he was driving so he didnt drink, very respectable. On a side note, awesome car for only 17! Where do you work?? I'm getting a job there as soon as I find out!!!!!

BruntzySVT
01-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Lol well I think it's cool that he realized he was driving so he didnt drink, very respectable. On a side note, awesome car for only 17! Where do you work?? I'm getting a job there as soon as I find out!!!!!
Im General Manager of Sheridans Frozen Custard an independently owned franchise out of Kansas City. I make 9.5 an hour plus bonus and free food whenever I want!

stalkerbabe
01-04-2005, 10:11 PM
okay the reason i dont want him drinking is ive lost many friends to drinking its immature and plus hes under age im just looking out for his future family... my dad started drinkin at a young age and hes the biggest ass hole on the face of the earth and jonathans kids are gonna think the same thing... if it gets out of hand ... at least wait til your of age... on the side note the day i stopped drinkin is when i almost lost j so think about shit before you drink!!!!!

TrevX
01-04-2005, 10:14 PM
I'm not a consistant drinker...I hate beer. I like crown and coke though but hardly ever drink it because I can't buy it. But I'm addicted to bars and smoking weed. And no I don't do any of this while I drive or when I know I'm going to need to drive.

BruntzySVT
01-04-2005, 10:18 PM
I'm not a consistant drinker...I hate beer. I like crown and coke though but hardly ever drink it because I can't buy it. But I'm addicted to bars and smoking weed. And no I don't do any of this while I drive or when I know I'm going to need to drive.
my mom has tons of health problems and i can get zanyx sp? oxycotten, your so called bars, wheneveri want and my best friend is the biggest smoker around lol

and ive yet to try either! dude dont smoke, drink!