PDA

View Full Version : Please Declassify Me

AmericanMetal
09-30-2007, 03:19 AM
I want to be unclassified, as I no longer understand the purpose of such categorizations.

I logged in the other day to find two surprises. First, I'd been reclassified without requesting it, and second, I'd been entered into a JFO without getting to choose whether to accept. The latter has happened before, and I wasn't happy about it then either. I've decided to block all face offs and JFO's because I'd at least like the chance to agree before being placed, unaware, into a showdown.

Second, my car mysteriously went from Moderately to Lightly Modified. Holy McLeod, how'd that happen? Here are my mods:

STAGE 1 : APPEARANCE
Momo T1000 black floor mats
Momo Pit Stop chrome e-brake handle w/red leather, yellow lettering
Momo Combat Evo red/black shift handle and boot
Momo Grand Prix aluminum pedal covers (red/silver)
Steeda aluminum dead pedal
UPR billet clothes hangers
UPR billet AC knobs (red light)
UPR billet turn signal cover
UPR billet coin holder delete
UPR "GT" cigarette lighter plug
UPR front and back cup holder inserts
UPR gear shift trim ring
UPR billet door switches
35% window tint sides, 20% tint in rear
Translucent red license plate cover (removed at police request but looked good while it lasted)
Nashville 40th Anniversary commemorative decal
Chrome "Mustang GT" doorsill strips
Black Cat Custom silver gauge faces w/ red backlighting
O'Reilly generic silver shift knob
Momo black & red leather shift boot for silver knob
Momo black & red e-brake boot
Custom Wheelskins black & red steering wheel cover
Ford Racing 17x8 1999 polished aluminum Cobra wheels, coated immediately with Eagle Nanowax wheel polish for protection
Chrome valve stems
McGard locking chrome lugnuts
Red Cobra valve stem caps
Brake calipers painted glossy black

STAGE 2 : SOUND
Kuda black leather ipod mount for black iPod
Alpine CDA-9851 CD receiver
Alpine KCA-420i ipod control interface
2 Infinity Reference 1042W DVC 10" subwoofers
Alpine amp MRP-F240 40x x 4 @4ohms
Alpine amp MRP-M350 200 watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
Q-Logic sealed and carpeted enclosure with Kicker grills
Infinity 6810cs 6x8: Reference component system (doors)
Rockford Fosgate CP4DCKS dual amp 4 gauge wiring kit
Kenwood KFC-6879ie 6x8" speakers (rear deck)
Rockford Fosgate 1-farad capacitor
300 hz bass blockers
150 hz bass blockers
6x8" oval speaker baffles
Four rolls of Dynamat
Lots and lots of 16 gauge speaker wire
Amp base made from sawed-down MDF, lots of bolts with spacers, and metallic vinyl

STAGE 3 : PERFORMANCE
Accufab 75mm throttle body and plenum
Throttle body spacer
Bridgestone/Firestone Fuzion ZRi Z-rated tires
K&N FIPK air intake
Diablosport Predator performance tune
Magnaflow catback with welded on chrome tips
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter
McLeod 800 series clutch
New throwout bearing
Quadrant, firewall adjuster
UPR catted x-pipe
Water Wetter in the radiator
TPS replaced, tuned by Delk

Classified thusly, I could have tons of fun picking off Stangs with pony wheel caps and a pair of Wal-Mart door speakers, if I were the predatory sort.

The car challenging me in the latest JFO was also classified as Lightly Modified. It has nitrous, which I thought was part of the Heavily Modified criteria, but is otherwise similar to mine. Its owner may also have been surprised to find such a nice car was now considered barely breathed upon by the gods of combustion.

I feel bad about this JFO because a lot of people lost wagers on my car, and I didn't even have the opportunity to evaluate the situation first.

So I'm getting out of the faceoff game entirely, as it's gotten too rich for my blood. The Moderately Modified class probably includes people with twin turbos and ported heads, and Heavily Modified cars might now even go to the moon. I no longer want to be classified as anything but Sponsored by ME. :devil:

* If being declassified prevents me from being in teams or groups, then please leave me in whatever echelon strikes your fancy - I still want to be part of the community, but let my dissatisfaction with the system remain on file. :)

J
09-30-2007, 09:12 AM
Turn off your JFOs

AmericanMetal
09-30-2007, 05:47 PM
I did... sorry J for venting... you know I luv ya and it's all good... just was taken by surprise to find a note saying, guess what, you lost! I was like "Huh? Lost what?" :) Sometimes there's a message asking if I want to accept a faceoff, but sometimes not.

J
09-30-2007, 05:55 PM
If you have less points then the person, then it will ask you... If I made it ask you everytime.. we probably wouldnt have any faceoffs lol